Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Random Bullets of My Day

  • Ok, well here goes another great indepth post. Not. Ah well, I'm tired and watching House, so I suppose this will have to do.
  • I love House!
  • But it sure doesn't help my hypochondrial tendencies
  • On that nore, I have a funky rash on the left side of my back, right about where my bra strap sits. There's a bunch of bumps and it's itchy and sore. I've had excema on my back before, but it's never presented like this before. I showed it to Mom, and she said she thinks it's just my excema, but maybe it's shingles. Great. Now I can't stop thinking about that. Plus I made the mistake of looking it up on the internet, and the pictures kind of look like my back. Please let it just be excema.
  • Hmm, don't think I've ever said that before.
  • My car still isn't fixed. Boo.
  • I think that it's time to take it to a real "mechanic" but of course, my HS thinks he can still fix it. If it's not better by tomorrow, I think I'll push for that idea even more.
  • I need my car to get to school.
  • I need my car to get to camp this weekend.
  • Bah, I have to go to camp.
  • I can barely take 2 hours with our girls, how am I going to last a whole weekend?
  • Well it should at least make for some interesting posts. Unlike this one.
  • I hate Tritter.
  • How am I getting to school tomorrow? My grandparents. Yep, I 'm getting dropped off at university by grandma and grandpa. Awww, how sweet. Not.
  • I could continue, but it's just going to go downhill from here and House is over so I am going to bed.
  • Tomorrow: study for my Religion Buddhism test so I can take my test before it closes; do my Latin assignment; get my Logic test back; start my Logic problem set; see if my Philosophy test is marked yet . . . exciting, eh? I know.

No comments: